Switches for a garage door opener (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
No I was trying to find switches for lights etc... but these ones are all momentary switches. Four are rear defrosters, one is a trac off, and the other is a cruise control button. They should work for momentary, but I could not figure out how to make the anything else. You should be able to find switches as long as you stay away from the midwest area (I have only been to one junk yard). Not sure if these will work for you. but let me know.

Hey if you read through my write up it will tell you how to remove the momentary function on it. The defroster is exactly the ones I want. I am assuming these are for 95-97 LCs right? I'll take (2) defrosters WITH pigtails!

Defrosters have the bonus of being lit when on for anyone else considering this.

That is all I have with pigtails. they came out of a mid nineties tercels which should be the same. I know the connector is the same as my switch I checked. Pm me a price and zipcode and I will tell you shipping.

Sale pending on the switches with the pigtails. the others are still usable, you just will need to use connectors instead of a harness. price will be $10 each or I may throw out a deal for a multi-purchase.

Pigtailed switches sold.

There are still four switches left. The price is now $7.50 for a switch.

I found a pigtailed harness to one defroster switch, so if any one wants it, it will be on the switch at no extra charge.

Sale pending on the last pigtailed switch.

Pigtailed switch is back up for grabs

And back to pending

Alright as of now the last defroster switch is pending for purchase by jditom. I still have the non pig-tailed switches for $7.50 (1 defroster, 1 cruise, 1 trac off) and I am now putting a hazard switch up for sail. I did not really want to sell this one so the price will be higher at $15.00. It does have a pigtailed harness also. Let me know, and please respond on both the thread and in a PM.

Pigtailed defroster is sold. All the rest are still up for grabs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom