Switch pros 9100 8 switch sunglass holder mount 4th gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently made this mount for my 4Runner. Probably gonna do another revision or two when I have time to make the contours match even better than they already do. Black one is a more recent revision orange was one of the first test prints. There is absolutely no cutting or drilling required for the install, wiring get ran through the existing hole and can be uninstalled later with no signs of modification. If anyone is interested I’ll be printing them out of petg.

CE8EDF96-901A-4518-89BF-12F08C335EF1.png

E8DD009D-7EDC-4CC6-8D1D-685118813F14.jpeg

Hey OP,
This is exactly what I was looking for. Are you going to making and selling? I am very interested. I actually created this profile so that I could reply to this thread. haha|
Shoot me a PM if you can.

Nice work. I don’t have a switch pros but may be interested in this down the road.

Recently made this mount for my 4Runner. Probably gonna do another revision or two when I have time to make the contours match even better than they already do. Black one is a more recent revision orange was one of the first test prints. There is absolutely no cutting or drilling required for the install, wiring get ran through the existing hole and can be uninstalled later with no signs of modification. If anyone is interested I’ll be printing them out of petg.

View attachment 3221717

View attachment 3221718
Well done...how do I get one??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom