For Sale SW Colorado Trailer Full of Gear For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a trailer full of gear that I would love to sell all at once (preferably to a reseller?). I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance (Denver, SLC, Phoenix for examples).
- 5 x Goodyear Duratracs STUDDED 275/70R18 7000 miles 90% tread
- 5 x Mickey Thompson Metal Series 366 wheels 18x9 w/caps and lugs, also 7000k miles, like new, fits 100 series LC and LX470 (5x150, 110mm bore, +20mm offset )
- OME 2864 rear springs, pair, 6000 miles, hardly used before replacing
- Slee rear spring "Heavies" 2 years 35k miles good condition
- Frontrunner 40" light bar, needs mounts and wiring harness (light bar only), repainted
- Sunroof assembly full, cut off of 2006 LC/LX470, plus parts, full working condition
- Clearview drop dropdown fridge slide for 75/90 liter fridge, assembled but never used, like new
- Center counsel for 2006 LX470, includes rear heat controls and cup holders
- Outback side drawer storage compartment, driver side only, new in box
- 2006 LX470 rear taillight assembly, passenger side, new in box
- Assorted ceiling light and heat control parts

Brand new this trailer load is about $6300 worth of stuff. Package price is $3000/OBO. And like previously stated a lot of this is new/like new. I would be very happy if someone would buy the whole lot and I would deliver. Not interested in selling separately, not interested in shipping. That all could change though if nobody wants to buy the full load. I will wait until 2021 and if nobody wants it all I will consider selling separately.

How much for everything

I am interested in the Clearview drop slide, outback drawer and the duractrac tires if you decide to separate.

GLWS, if separating and shipping I’d be interested.

What is the "outback storage compartment" ? Is this an ARB drawer? If so, I may be interested depending on the size/model. I'm in Durango.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom