Suspension lean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any one have any pointers for me to check on my 02 LC? Seems as though the entire left side is leaning lower than the right more so in the front. New Iron Man lift was installed when I purchased. Maybe there could be an issue with that? Any help is appreciated!

Any one have any pointers for me to check on my 02 LC? Seems as though the entire left side is leaning lower than the right more so in the front. New Iron Man lift was installed when I purchased. Maybe there could be an issue with that? Any help is appreciated!
The front can be leveled by adjusting the torsion bars. If the rear is out of level then you may need to swap the coil springs between the two sides.

Measure from the center of your wheel hub to the fender. Someone may correct me but I believe stock height is around 18.5-19". You can crank up to about 20-21" before you need to consider CV angles and a diff drop.

The rear should sit about an inch higher than the front.

Torsion bars will help adjust this issue. Most alignment shops will help you adjust and align.

Measure from the center of your wheel hub to the fender. Someone may correct me but I believe stock height is around 18.5-19". You can crank up to about 20-21" before you need to consider CV angles and a diff drop.

Torsion bars will help adjust this issue. Most alignment shops will help you adjust and align.
Thank you!

I'm not sure if LC and LX have the same stock heights but on the AHC threads it's assumed the factory front height is 19.75" and the rear is 20.5".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom