Sunday Drive - May 22, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
I know there is a club ride on Saturday but I'm also planning on making a quick Sunday drive out to Elkhorn and the Skyline Mine. Easy peasy trail, with a lot of water crossings and racing stripes are almost certain. pretty narrow in spots. Snow up there also makes this trail a lot more interesting, and I haven't been in the Elkhorn's yet this season so who knows what it looks like, but there is no gate to keep us out so lets go for it. We might get shut down fairly quickly which always makes for a fun 100 point turn on the narrow spots. Awesome views, and you get to meet the crystal guy.

IF anyone has been in the area lately please let me know what the conditions look like

Open Invite, but if I don't know you I might ask a few questions before you show up.
I'm thinking LEAVE Belgrade Albertsons at 10. this means the convoy leaves @ 10. not show up and get gas at 10:10. Bring a lunch and you should be home by dinner.

Please bring a radio. ill be on HAM and GMRS
Please also bring the stuff you need to make it there and back.

DSC_0244.JPG

I know there is a club ride on Saturday but I'm also planning on making a quick Sunday drive out to Elkhorn and the Skyline Mine. Easy peasy trail, with a lot of water crossings and racing stripes are almost certain. pretty narrow in spots. Snow up there also makes this trail a lot more interesting, and I haven't been in the Elkhorn's yet this season so who knows what it looks like, but there is no gate to keep us out so lets go for it. We might get shut down fairly quickly which always makes for a fun 100 point turn on the narrow spots. Awesome views, and you get to meet the crystal guy.

IF anyone has been in the area lately please let me know what the conditions look like

Open Invite, but if I don't know you I might ask a few questions before you show up.
I'm thinking LEAVE Belgrade Albertsons at 10. this means the convoy leaves @ 10. not show up and get gas at 10:10. Bring a lunch and you should be home by dinner.

Please bring a radio. ill be on HAM and GMRS
Please also bring the stuff you need to make it there and back.

View attachment 3011814
Maybe this is what Ill do for my birthday... hmmm... but the last time a meet up at that Albertsons happened an Fj took a nap....

IMG_20190808_075512_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom