Stolen 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys. Not mine but I met a guy in Los Alamos that had his stock 95 3xlocked green 80 series stolen in March ( I think that is what he said). He had left it at a shop in Santa Fe to have the PHH done and it was taken from the shop. He reported it but has not heard anything from the Santa Fe PD.

I know it is a long shot but in the event it did not go south across the border and is getting parted out I wanted to share it here. If you come across anyone parting an 80 that matches this description let me know and I will pass it on.

That sucks. the shop must not have good security, parked on the street maybe, or it was an inside job!

Another reason to do your own work
When I get work done on any of my vehicles, I make sure that the business keeps my vehicle locked , inside overnight. I only use certain shops for my repairs. Never had any trouble like this issue. There are honest repair shops, you just have to do good research first.

I don't know the history or details. Bad deal either way it happened. I figure if it is still around getting parted, this could be the group to find it

Deleted, miss read the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom