Stock front seats for 1974 FJ40-Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am installing high back buckets in my 40. I have the stock bucket seats along with a 100% of the oem parts and pieces, including floor brackets, to install them.

These seats are perfect, they are not faded, cracked, torn or punctured in any way. If they were re-covered, I believe they were either done professionally or using new oem covers from the factory. There is no rust on the seats or any of the large pieces. The tall floor bracket for the driver seat (closest to the door in front) is fairly rusted on the bottom. The other brackets that bolt to the floor have very light surface rust only. Sorry for the lousy picture. If you're interested PM me your email address and I will get a lot of good pictures. I am asking $300 for the seats with all of the mounts OBO.

I also have a rear non-oem bench seat in excellent condition too. No rust rips or tears. It mounts between the fender wells and if you lift up the bottom cushion it has a large storage area/tool box under it. I am asking $150 OBO for it.

Last edited:
I believe it is a Conn-ferr. I found this picture on their website and mine is identical except it doesn't have armrests.

Come down to Franktown today and take a look at it.

Last edited:
Better pictures

Here are some better photos of the seats & brackets.

Last edited:
Well someone else get that bench seat, I'm out. here's a bump for ya! :cheers:

why do you need a FJ40 seat? I still have the seat you sold me if you need it. ;)

Bench seat

I sent you a PM about the bench seat, I'll take it, can you check shipping to 28411.
thanks

The picture in the thread above is the only one I have of the backseat currently. I am out of town and will return Monday night, so I can pull it out and get more pictures early next week.

Joshcruzr, I also tried sending to you via email but it keeps bouncing back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom