Stock 80 series bumper and light bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stock 80 series bumper and light bar no dents no rust have all brackets for light bar. Located in Edmonton AB. first 100 takes it away. Email @ mobydog@hotmail.com

Do you have pics of the light bar?

I would like a pic too, please

Sorry guys been dealing with a flooded basement i,ll tried to attach a pic but didn,t work Email me at mobydog@hotmail.com and i will send you a pic. The light bar is the factory bumper mounted bar from a 91. It is in great shape no dings

Sorry guys been dealing with a flooded basement i,ll tried to attach a pic but didn,t work Email me at mobydog@hotmail.com and i will send you a pic. The light bar is the factory bumper mounted bar from a 91. It is in great shape no dings

try using your resize function when you right click over the pic. If the option doesn't appear then do a google search on resize picture windows-its a free download. You need to size the pic down.

Ok here goes . Thanks for the tip
lc 002 (Small).jpg

Ok i have been convinced to sell the lightbar seperatly and that is sold so i have a great stock bumper left and will part it out. please email me @ mobydog@hotmail.com if you want pieces of it.

Was that a factory light bar?

Yes that was a factory light bar. I am sure there will be more becoming availible as alot of hdj81 cruisers are arriving in canada and quickly being modified. with winch bumpers. Cheers.

Lightbar

Scotty,
payment sent for the lightbar :cheers:
Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for the prompt payment. Shipped it out today.
So who wants the bumper now?

now how bout that bumper?

You are quite a ways away from me (I'm near Seattle), but if the shoe fits?

Do you have all the brackets?
What might shipping be to 98346 WA business address?

Thanks, Chad

Last edited:
I will find out for you. I am actually headed to vancouver bc later in the week and could ship it from there it is alot closer might save a few bucks i will let you know what i find out. And yes i have the frame end brackets with tow loops and the littlle end brackets that hold the bumper to the inner fender .

Well i looked into shipping and it doesn,t look good Both canada post and puolator said it was too big. Do you have any suggestions? or have friend or family on the canadain side of the border near vancouver where i could drop it off.?

What can brown do for you?

I've never used greyhound so I don't know if that is an option. Do you have UPS? I do know some folks with family in Vancouver, don't know if they could transport for me though. What day do you need to know by?

thanks, Chad

Hey your right Grey hound will ship that I will check about rates tommorow. Once again thanks for the tip. And I will be in Vancouver thursday and friday this week if you wanted me to drop the bumper off some where there.But i would need to know before i leave on wednesday morning. But i will get a greyhound shipping estimate for you tommorow. I am sure we will get this figured out .

My friends family lives in Victoria, so that option probably wont work. What do want to get out of the bumper now that the light bar is gone?

edit: I checked a ballpark $ from Edmonton on UPS they quoted $90cdn. That might be doable on my budget. If you could ship from Vancouver it might be even better. Let me know a total and in what currency so we can get'er done. The package might be more cost effective if you disassemble the bumper ends.

I'm pretty good at making more work for others lol:)
Thanks for the effort, Chad.
98346 WA USA business address

Last edited:
Ok i looked into ups seem to save a few bucks shipping from vancouver. I will take it with me and ship it out from there. Please email me at mobydog @ hotmail.com and i will send you some detailed photos of the bumper. and we can discuss price. I would like to send you the pics as there are some compression marks on the bumper trim where the light bar was attached. And yes i will certianly remove the bumper ends to ease shipping costs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom