Stihl FS 81 trimmer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

climber8483

SILVER Star
Threads
I found a used trimmer for sale. It's really cheap due to a cracked gas tank. How hard is it to replace that? Any cons to this model?

It has the plastic cutter head vs string line, but my local shop should have the head for me. Or should I keep the cutter deal vs string line?

Thanks,
Brittain

Does it run?

Watch CL, Britt. I found a FS80 like new and paid $100 for it, IIRC.

Thanks Chad. He says it runs just leaks gas. The thing looks brand new still. Guy wanted 85 for it and Country Homes wanted 30 for the tank. I'm willing to bet I can find the tank cheaper as CH is always high on prices.

How is Boise treating you?

Thanks Chad. He says it runs just leaks gas. The thing looks brand new still. Guy wanted 85 for it and Country Homes wanted 30 for the tank. I'm willing to bet I can find the tank cheaper as CH is always high on prices.

How is Boise treating you?

Well, then that sounds like a pretty good deal, maybe D'Animal can hook you up with the string trimmer head. When I got my FS350, it had the poly cut blades on it and he hooked me up with the brush blade setup. Awesome stuff!!! :cheers:

Boise is good. I like my new job, I like the area, I like the people. I love the new house, I just wish I had more elbow room between us and the neighbors, but I was kinda spoiled up north!! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom