Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone recognize the dog hunting sticker? That and the TLCA are on the rear curved hardtop windows of this 40 that I bought out of Albany a few years ago. The PO said the 40 came from south GA and from the sand filled frame rails I have no doubt.

IMG_6550.JPG
IMG_6549.JPG
IMG_4736.JPG

Anyone recognize the dog hunting sticker? That and the TLCA are on the rear curved hardtop windows of this 40 that I bought out of Albany a few years ago. The PO said the 40 came from south GA and from the sand filled frame rails I have no doubt.

View attachment 2733823View attachment 2733824View attachment 2733825
Geez, @Godwin don't rub that beautiful thing in my face! I haven’t forgot about it, and I’ve half hoped you had got it sold. I really had my eyes on it hard last year before I injured my back and took off from work for 9mo.

Sorry I’m no help with your question.

Yeah, kinda hoping someone would know the Cruiser that had the hardtop.
My nephew should call this morning and I’ll see what he knows.

Making progress ….. As it turns out, my nephew’s business partner is the president of the S.W. Georgia chapter of the “Versatile Hunting Dog Assoc.” I sent the Cruiser photo to my nephew and he will show it to his business partner on Monday. Hopefully he can shed some light on the history of your 40 Series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom