stickers for my 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello all,
I am looking for the big warn, arb and old man emu stickers, is there some site i can just order the sickers or will i get a bunch at the rubithon, because i can wait for then?

thanks again

ebay,its the right place or you can email any vendor on ebay send pictures and they can made it for you,i have here few stickers waiting for my fj
271184.jpg
2377022741_0c78beb571_o.jpg
2377861794_10ec363e01_o.jpg

I love the look of stickers (hints at sponsorships and such) but unfortunately, stickers and my current 60 don't go hand in hand.

Regarding the landing photo: look where the front wheel is in the wheel opening. That don't look right, kinda like a human body don't look right after being run over by a train.

Rick

Just read the back story on this sequence. He landed and continued on for the remaining 2 days of the race. Basic 3f motor and Ironman suspension.

Back to the issue of stickers--vendors at Rubithon will have plenty. If you want others, a quick phone call or letter to any manufacturer will normally result in more stickers than you can use. Manufacturers are always looking for free advertising, and they know that one customer, satisfied enough to want to put a sticker on their rig, will generally bring in more business than a half page ad in most magazines.

Have fun at Rubithon, I wish I could make it this year.

so

Back to the issue of stickers--vendors at Rubithon will have plenty. If you want others, a quick phone call or letter to any manufacturer will normally result in more stickers than you can use. Manufacturers are always looking for free advertising, and they know that one customer, satisfied enough to want to put a sticker on their rig, will generally bring in more business than a half page ad in most magazines.

Have fun at Rubithon, I wish I could make it this year.

So true, gives them more street cred when an owner of a vehicle chooses to prop.

I hope trapper knows Im just teasing him, I remember the post where he had just put it on he was getting razzed pretty good. he has a sweet 60 even with the ghey-boy sticker. :cool:

sweet i will wait to rubithon and after that i will decide how many more i need
thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom