Steering wheel core '98-'02 available for loan.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My guess is Dallassteeringwheel.com.

I sent mine to Craft Customs in Rockwall TX. They still have it but as soon as it gets returned I'll pass it on. Jamer was very decent to allow me to use his and i am pleased to send it on.

Thanks DuckLN. Be sure to post up pics and a review of Craft Customs. I'm looking forward to getting mine done.

I sent mine to Craft Customs in Rockwall TX. They still have it but as soon as it gets returned I'll pass it on. Jamer was very decent to allow me to use his and i am pleased to send it on.
Thanks Duck. They look high quality based on the after pics. Do you mind sharing what they charged?

Got the wheel back from Craft Customs. $300 delivered to my door (ouch!) step but its very nice. I didnt get the "ergonomic" widened grip at 10 and 2 like my wife's 2016 highlander has and I didnt do the perforated sides but it is nice. I'll try to get some pics loaded tonight.

Got the wheel back from Craft Customs. $300 delivered to my door (ouch!) step but its very nice. I didnt get the "ergonomic" widened grip at 10 and 2 like my wife's 2016 highlander has and I didnt do the perforated sides but it is nice. I'll try to get some pics loaded tonight.
That seems to be about the going rate and still much cheaper than a new one! Thanks for the info.

Looking forward to your pics man!

I got Jamer's loaner steering wheel from DuckLN. Thanks guys! Got the wheel swapped over and will be sending my wheel to Santoni Steering Wheel in Lauderdale FL. He has promised a 48 hr turn around, so I should have it back before Christmas with any luck. Merry Christmas to meeee!!

Who wants the wheel next?

How did the steering wheel turn out from the place in Ft Lauderdale? I am in Orlando and need my wife's steering wheel recovered. What did they charge? Do you still have the loaner?

The steering wheel is in transit from Santoni. I will have it back on Wednesday based on UPS tracking. Pictures look good. It is done in black, not the dark shadow grey that Toyota calls it. Mr. Santoni couldn't find any leather that he felt would work. He didn't want more contrasting colors, so we agreed on black. I will post up the installed pictures once I get it. I was quoted $240 for the rewrap. But, once he removed the cover, he found the rubber wheel underneath was loose, so that needed to be fixed, $60. So, $300 plus shipping. I will have the loaner wheel available by Friday if anyone wants it.
IMG955192.jpg

I got Jamer's loaner steering wheel from DuckLN. Thanks guys! Got the wheel swapped over and will be sending my wheel to Santoni Steering Wheel in Lauderdale FL. He has promised a 48 hr turn around, so I should have it back before Christmas with any luck. Merry Christmas to meeee!!

Who wants the wheel next?
please update with pictures, i live in south florida, and want to get my steering redone.

please update with pictures, i live in south florida, and want to get my steering redone.

I had Santoni Steering Wheels in Lauderdale FL do the work.
Santoni Steering Wheels
Pleased with the results. He couldn't match the Dark Shadow Gray that Toyota uses and he didn't want to introduce another gray into the mix, so we decided to go black.

steering wheel 2.JPG

Dang I need to call em and ask about the shifter and console box cover.

That looks great!

Sent you an email to above address.

I have forwarded it on to @Haring Bagsik for him to get his done.

THANK YOU FOR OFFERING UP THE WHEEL TO THE MUD COMMUNITY!!!!!

I received the steering wheel yesterday and sending it out to Custom Craft in TX by late today or tomorrow at the latest. I'm sending to get the shifter redone as well...I'll post up pics once I get them back

I tell ya.... I LOVE MY RE-WRAPPED WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom