Steering damper for 100 with IFS ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd say that particular one is for the 105. TM, I posted a steering damper for an Audi w/ rack & pinion type steering a couple weeks ago. In concept, it could work but not sure if there is space for it in the 100.

I have experienced some nervous handling issues since adding bumpers and heavy rears to my 2.5" OME front SLEE rear lifted 99'. It was a little evident after the first lift and 285's but now it is downright uncomfortable. I am interested in anyone who has developed/implemented a steering damper and succeeded in installing on the UZJ-100.

I have experienced some nervous handling issues since adding bumpers and heavy rears to my 2.5" OME front SLEE rear lifted 99'. It was a little evident after the first lift and 285's but now it is downright uncomfortable. I am interested in anyone who has developed/implemented a steering damper and succeeded in installing on the UZJ-100.
Search alignment and proper rake in this section. Having your lift in front too high can cause the issues you are experiencing. The 100 can be a little picky on ride height in relation to handling.

Search alignment and proper rake in this section. Having your lift in front too high can cause the issues you are experiencing. The 100 can be a little picky on ride height in relation to handling.

Yep, sounds like you may have run out of droop and caster on the alignment/lift adjustments. SPC UCA's would be the best way to fix it with money.

Thanks I'll try backing off the front t-bars I little bit.

Do the UCA's come with new ball joints?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom