Squirrel Alert (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We were sitting at the helibase the other day listening to a medical aid for an injured cyclist on the Kern River Bike Path. One of our captains responded and found this with a cyclist that went over the bars at 20+ mph.

The cyclist went to the hospital with a concussion and possible skull fracture (helmet split in half). Some of the other guys riding with him said it wasn't uncommon to cut a squirrel in half, but that this is the first to get stuck. Crazy.

photo.jpg

In typical 'fireman humor' fashion, the captain later remarked that he thought the cause of the crash was that the rider had done a poor job adjusting the fur brake pads.

i had a cat stake me out for 2 blocks, and when I was 10 feet from it, the MOfo darted from under the protection of a car and into the front of me. heading to work @ 7am in Durango, CO.

i was doing about 15-20mph without a helmet, and when that biyatch was right in front of me i bunny hopped for all my dual suspension MTB was worth...

went well over the handlebars and ninja rolled out of that shizzz...i rode away with pretty severe road rash on both arms.

i beleive that i took the cats 7th life, but never saw it after the collision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom