Spring Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
Spring Meeting
5/3/14
70 Manselville Rd, Deering NH
1 PM

Dave (Jr) has offered his place up.
There's a barn for our meeting, the club will provide lunch and drinks.
Bring your own chairs.
There's a fire pit if the weather is nice and people want to hang out for a bit and a fantastic Chinese Food place down the road.

It's not very central but it will give a number of our NH,ME and VT folks an easier ride for a change.

It's also not as official as some of us have got used to, but I can tell you it will probably be a lot more fun and it's really tough to get
kicked out of Jr's.

Last edited:
Address is, 70 Manselville Rd. Deering, NH. 03244
For anyone that is traveling far or wants to tie one on and not drive home there is plenty of floor space and a few spare beds. Plenty of field too, if you would like to pitch a tent.

Any possible/interest in wheeling on sunday in the area??

Would that offer go for Friday night? Depending on my work schedule it could be easier for me to stay over Friday night verses driving out Saturday Morning.

Since I knew this location wasn't the most convenient for all, I set the meeting to start at 1pm to give those further out a break.

Any possible/interest in wheeling on sunday in the area??
Mud season is bad this year, the frost is very deep. All the class sixes are closed until may 23. If it changes before the meeting I'll post up.

Thanks guys, I'll figure something out. I drive 35,000 miles a year for work so drive past Jr's on Friday night just to return Saturday morning is kind of a bummer.
Sorry about that Rick. I'll be adding to my annual 40k milage until late that night. Add another 15k to 20k for my personal too. I know how much it sucks to drive by the place you will be tomorrow! If anything changes I'll post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom