Spring meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The meeting is open to everyone- members and 'scouters' as well! I'll see you there!

Lance and I will be there. :)

I'll grab a table for 18-20 tomorrow morning. See y'all there.

We had a very good turn out for the meeting. Thank you all for coming out.

Sue- sorry you had cruiser trouble! Would have been nice to have you there.... Next time!

Results of the meeting:
1. No objections to renewing membership to the MW4WDA- I will pursue this further.
2. Casey would like for us all to come out and wheel with him on some land he has, he will set up dates and post as it draws near.
3. Renew your TCC membership now. Beginning on March 17th, no membership dues will be accepted if they are not accompanied by your TLCA or TTORA membership number.

The point of (now enforcing) rule #3 is that I (and the other club members in attendance) believe we need to be part of a local group, yes, but also be part of a larger nationwide organization which will help us all gain access and privileges in other parts of the country.

Last edited:
Also, shirts are in, and KICK @ss.

Seriously- I have a new favorite shirt.

All club members get one for free. Those who ordered extra on the 'other list' can contact me to make payment arrangements. Members who were not at the meeting and want to get their free shirt can pick them up at my place or send postage and I'll mail them off. Cost for postage is $3 for one shirt and one dollar more per extra shirt ($3 for one shirt, $4 for two, etc.... )

My wife and I enjoyed talking to a few of you. Tony was sitting with us and we really enjoyed the time with him. The restaurant food was great. We will be joining the club. Thanks to all of you for putting the day together.
Dawg

That's great man- you should have picked up a shirt while you were there! :)

Thanks Doc!
We go to Des Moines quit a bit, we can get one sometime. Thanks again and we look foward to wheeling with you guys.

Doc, how can I get $3 postage to you? Pay Pal? Let me know man. Thanks. Casey, keep me posted on your wheeling outing. I will see if I can make the trip up. :steer:

Thanks Doc!
We go to Des Moines quit a bit, we can get one sometime. .

The shirts are now in Fort Dodge! :)

Doc, how can I get $3 postage to you? Pay Pal? Let me know man. Thanks.

Prefer check, but for such a small amount we can make an exception! :) PM me your address and I'll get your shirt in the mail.

PM sent. Thanks!

The shirts are now in Fort Dodge! :)

Let me know when you're in Des Moines, or we can mail them, and I can mail you a check or something for my son's shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom