Spring meeting, torch pass? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Threads
Any thoughts of a spring meeting been discussed? I’m happy to start planning something, if you build it, they will come style. Will likely be closer to western mass or NWCT if that is she case. Anyone interested? Anyone use this site anymore? Mid April looks good.

I am ready for a run, maybe we should do Harris Mountain. If you want to set up a run let me know, I will post it on the NEA site and make sure the date is open.

Harris is a no go. Hes still riding the fine line of not a business but taking peoples money like a business. NEA has decided not to participate in Harris until hes running it legally (which he probably wont)

I'm open to a meeting and a run. Especially in western CT or MA.

If you guys are interested I will put something together for April 10 or 11 either at Battlegrounds or Brookridge. Brookridge would need to be April 11 its already booked on the 10th. Battlegrounds is located in Rutland, MA; Brookridge is located near Gardner, MA

4/10 or 4/11 works for me.

Thanks Mike! Didn’t see this for the last few days, but see you there!

Check again. Its in the Member section of the club forum. Top post, we made it a sticky so it would not get pushed down the page. If you can't find it and are going to make it, just send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom