Spring Fling - April 4 and 5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Threads
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
Howdy y'all!

Sorry for the late notice but things have been a'happenin'!

Spring Fling is a mixed vehicle event held every spring at Crawford's Campground near the Tellico trail system.

As everyone should know the Tellico trail system is under threat of being closed - FOREVER! Just like GSMTR this year, open or closed trails Spring Fling will go on!

I plan to be there to support Danny @ Crawford's, the trail system and Rescue Tellico/SFWDA. This is a fund raising event for Rescue Tellico which is where funds are coming from to fight to keep the trails open.

I'm calling Spring Fling the offical Upstate Cruiser's trail ride of April. This is late notice and I apolgize for that.

To make reservations please call Danny @ Crawford's @ 828-837-9077. The event is Sat and Sun but I plan on driving up from Greenville on Friday sometime midday hopefully. My Pig will be there!!!!

Here is a link to the official Spring Fling thread on Pirate Tellico Spring Fling 2009! #2 - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board.

If you can make it please call Danny and tell him you are with Upstate Cruisers and will be driving up with me. He will appreciate the support!

:cheers:

I had stopped by Sunday on my way home from a "Georgia Cruiser" trail ride
didn't really see anyone familiar spoke with Danny's wife for a bit she said a lot of folks just came up for saturday, said the turnout was pretty good. I made a donation to the cause and continued homeward.
:beer: to all who made it and showed support for the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom