spring colour codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have a 2013 Toyota Prado 150, it is an LC5 with air suspension on rear and KDSS.
on the front, it seems to lean to the Drivers side RHD, I noticed that the colors of the spring codes are different so not sure what one is correct.
would anyone know the proper color code for these springs, please
one is pink/blue and the other is green/red.

Hi, I have a 2013 Toyota Prado 150, it is an LC5 with air suspension on rear and KDSS.
on the front, it seems to lean to the Drivers side RHD, I noticed that the colors of the spring codes are different so not sure what one is correct.
would anyone know the proper color code for these springs, please
one is pink/blue and the other is green/red.
If it's leaning on the drivers side, maybe loose a couple hundred pounds (kilos)!! :rofl: (just joking...)
Are the actual springs colored? The entire spring or just a coil or two?
I don't think I've ever heard/seen of that before on any of my Toyota/Lexus products (Landcruisers, Tacomas, Pickups, etc.) that we've had.
Although there is plenty of threads and posts of have issues with the KDSS causing a "lean" and how to fix it. But usually the problem is with the rear KDSS and if I'm reading you correctly, you don't have KDSS on the rear.
Question: is the lean more (left) noticeable from the front looking looking rearward, or does it lean more right in the rear looking from the rear forward?
This may tell if it's the front KDSS or not.

Hope this helps! :cheers:

Hi,
I've done all the KDSS things that people have done,, by lifting loosening the valves, etc,i have worked it down to the front springs, and no they are not all painted different colors, there is two paint marks on each spring, seems as if one spring is longer or shorter than the other one

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom