Spektrum Batteries and Chargers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Threads
Hey there Mud R/C'rs

I am getting back into the hobby after being out for close to 18 years. I am converting an old gas 25 size trainer to electric. I have the motor and ESC, but am hung up on what to do for a charger. I have two 4S 4500mAh packs that I am going to use. I am looking at Spektrum chargers and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I am also open to suggestions.

Thanks,

I use a pair of cheap chargers just like this for my ground based RCs. Biggest batts I have are some 3s 5000mAh but the chargers do well with them. These are 12v powered so I charge them from a decent sized subwoofer amp power wire ran to the bed of my truck to a small fused distribution panel that feeds topper lights and a small compressor.

HTRC imax B6 80W Digital LCD RC Lipo LiFe NiMh NiCD Battery Balance Charger US | eBay

Thanks for the feedback. What is the typical charge time?

Love my new smart batteries and charger from Spektrum, quantum leap in control and convenience, traxxas makes a similar deal but either way you're getting well supported, cool stuff- depends on what connector you like/have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom