SOLD SOR 80 Series Manual Seat Covers (Tan) $150 shipped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will Van

GOLD Star
Threads
Edit: Seat covers are sold.

Up for sale are my Specter Off-Road Tuff Duck seat covers for the 80 series. They are for manual seats and are the tan color. Includes front seats and mid-row bench, but not rear jump seats. Also includes headrests. These are in great shape and are practically brand new. The only reason I am selling is I want a different color.

8-C1-EB59-D-41-BB-4-FCB-9-C4-A-A8-D99-A713-E57.jpg

BFDF13-B9-8250-48-FE-BDBB-3756-C5622-CFD.jpg

More pics from the website to give you an idea what they look like.
309-80TFT-big.jpg

309-80TPT-big.jpg

$150 shipped to lower 48 only. PayPal only. PayPal must match shipping address.

Last edited:
Any idea if they wil fit electric seats? Even if they cover the controls, I would go for them if anyone thinks they will still fit the electric seats. Let me know what you think.

Any idea if they wil fit electric seats? Even if they cover the controls, I would go for them if anyone thinks they will still fit the electric seats. Let me know what you think.

Sorry, I have no idea. My inclination is no, they won’t fit. That’s why SOR offers two different versions - electric and manual.

crap. I was hoping it was just for access to the controls.

Hope they sell fast.

crap. I was hoping it was just for access to the controls.

Hope they sell fast.

Thx!

Like I said, I'm not sure. If you figure it out and they work for electric seats, I'll knock $25 off the price.

So if I say they fit, may I purchase them for $125 shipped to 24015? If so, paypal info please.

I have no idea if they fit electric, I am just a sucker for feeling like I got a deal.

Sold to me with money exchanged, then sold again. Not cool man. Not cool at all. No response necessary @Will Van

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom