Sooke search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m heading out for this search at 6:00am if anyone wants to join.
217D8320-8F11-4D97-AEC9-8F31FC6A1C64.png

Vehicle has been located (apparently empty).
SAR taking over. Hope they are found safe.

From that article seems that there was no shortage of help. Finding an empty truck
is a bit disconcerting. Wasn’t Friday the night of the big rain? Ugly conditons to
be in trouble in.

From that article seems that there was no shortage of help. Finding an empty truck
is a bit disconcerting. Wasn’t Friday the night of the big rain? Ugly conditons to
be in trouble in.

Yes, Friday night and Saturday was a deluge.
Once the truck was spotted SAR asked all the public to stand down and not approach the scene. The idea is for the SAR K9's to get a fresh uncontaminated scent. I haven't heard much else.

It was great to see such a huge turnout. VI Toyota 4x4 had a big showing (great guys).
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Ya. Not good.

This had a sad ending. I didn’t find out until late last night after I got back to
Canada. I have also heard of missing guy in the red Ford in Campbell R. His
good friend is organizing a search and he drives a 60 wagon, so it lends me
to ask if anyone knows this guy either? Has there been any info from today?

This had a sad ending. I didn’t find out until late last night after I got back to
Canada. I have also heard of missing guy in the red Ford in Campbell R. His
good friend is organizing a search and he drives a 60 wagon, so it lends me
to ask if anyone knows this guy either? Has there been any info from today?
In the same spirit of closure, does anyone know what became of this search for the
fellow in the red Ford truck? Is anyone here involved as an active member of SAR?

In the same spirit of closure, does anyone know what became of this search for the
fellow in the red Ford truck? Is anyone here involved as an active member of SAR?

Sorry for late reply here but to answer this question of a missing ford truck I can say this:
If you were asking about Michael Gazzetas he went missing in his red ford ranger and was never found. There has not been any closure here yet. Perhaps this summer as people tour the more remote points up here his truck may be found. We wait for any news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom