For Sale Some extras from my 2000 100 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I replaced the original headlamps on my 2000 LC when some of the (metallic) reflective material separated from the reflector itself inside the housing. I first replaced them in 2013 with OE style DEPO 2003-2006 (?) replacement lights that I got on Amazon. They fit, but I had to modify both the vehicle and the lights to make them work properly. (I removed the lower inner tabs on the DEPO set) I ran those for about three years before I finally picked up a set here on Mud that were proper for the conversion. So now I have two sets of headlamps for sale (selling pairs only- no singles)- My original used glass lights (with the bad right side reflector in the photo) PLUS the side markers, and the slightly modified 2003-2006 (?) style (3 years of normal road use). $150 each for either pair

I also have a pair of used catalytic converters that were removed when I replaced the exhaust system with 2.5 inch stainless. They worked fine when removed. $100/pair

I also have the original running boards that I'll happily give away (locally) if someone wants them. (no-one ever does)

I also have a full set of the 16" wheels (5 total). (if interested- let me know)

I'm in West Linn Oregon (97068). I can probably ship the lights, but they're all in separate boxes, so there will be two shipping charges for each pair. I can't ship the cats. I know that limits who has access to them, but if you can figure out how pick them up, I'll work it out. (same with the lights)

Thanks!

old pair.jpg

IMG_20151120_193110246.jpg

DSC02617.JPG

I’m interested in your depo set. What made you switch from them?

I’m interested in your depo set. What made you switch from them?

Sorry it took so long to respond, I didn't get a notification. Like I mentioned, they didn't fit correctly with my stock (a 2000 with the one-piece lower panel) filler panel and the grille. To make these fit properly, you'll have to make that change (to a two-piece filler). Otherwise you can modify and move that lower filler panel down to accommodate these lights, but it will also increase the gap below the grille.

Let me know. Thanks!

Im interested in other stock lights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom