SAS Solid Axle Summit 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

;)
A4AD0165-79BD-45CE-AF45-9984F80BA248.jpeg
78A6B2DC-5D40-43E8-8087-A8257EDF60D5.jpeg
7FFC9471-8F35-4876-88CC-59244B1EFF93.png
7DC9896F-49F0-4279-866A-14C6D19328C1.jpeg
A3757A77-A363-41A5-AE94-0A1273A021DF.jpeg

Trout fishing at Owl Creek Pass and Silver Jack Resrvoir. Boys made use of their Colorado switch blades they won at the raffle.

@4Cruisers - da Beer from NM was sublime.

View attachment 1766130

View attachment 1766131

View attachment 1766132

View attachment 1766133

View attachment 1766134
Believe it or not my wife and I were able to find a nice camping spot right by that stream several years ago on the 4th of July, and we got in kind of late in the afternoon. It's a pretty area. Glad you enjoyed the IPA, my pleasure.

Totally agree!
Dave Gore
928-200-0848
137 S Main Street
Miami, Az. 85539
Ah ha...I’ve been texting with Dave today. Did not realize he was the Wizard on Mud. Getting connected with some good dudes in the Phoenix area.

@The Machinist i think you snapped a few pics of me pooping my pants on the Alpine Loop... :D If so can you post up or send them to me plz. Also you were a BOSS with your 4R!!! :beer:

@The Machinist i think you snapped a few pics of me pooping my pants on the Alpine Loop... :D If so can you post up or send them to me plz. Also you were a BOSS with your 4R!!! :beer:

I'll still be on the road until Sunday, but here are a few for now. I won't have any from when I was spotting unfortunately.
IMG_20180807_192236.jpg

IMG_20180807_201522.jpg

Hope you all had a good time in Ouray, its a nice place.

Maybe, next time you all are in the KOA you'll learn to slow down and keep the noise down after 10 pm.

@EasternYeti im pretty sure this guy is talking about you! :rofl:

@ttora4runner in all my years of driving a Land Cruiser, I’ve never actually heard anyone say to slow down. That’s kind of funny. As for the noise, if you’re looking for peaceful serenity, there’s probably better options for you to camp at. This group gets together for three nights every year, there’s always a lot of catching up to do. Sorry you were disturbed.

Last edited:
Hope you all had a good time in Ouray, its a nice place.

Maybe, next time you all are in the KOA you'll learn to slow down and keep the noise down after 10 pm.

Next time I’m in KOA, pleaseeeee make it a point to introduce yourself, preferably after 10PM.

@mattressking

Could quite possibly be that "Firemarshall" Mike has a Mud account..

I should have kicked you meddling kids off my lawn before causing such a ruckus.

Last edited:
Don’t forget to use your AARP card to check in down the street @ttora4runner , nighty nights at 8pm after medication time.

That's one way to look at it.

Here's another - the few who will not behave like adults may get the SAS banned from KOA.

It was all good clean fun, even fire Marshall mike loved us. You’d have to be there to appreciate it

Very true. Even through all of the commotion of the group photo and raffle Thursday night, Mike was in good spirits and told a couple of us that our group was the least of his worries. Said SAS is the best group they get in the KOA. It's easy to lose track of time and awareness of noise levels when enjoying a camp fire with good friends. There was certainly no harm intended.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom