For Sale SOLD CO Restored front and rear Pig bumpers + license plate bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Professionally redone front and rear FJ55 bumpers with front bumper brackets and license plate carrier. Painted base and clear with correct Ash Grey Metallic. Located in western Colorado Had them done to save in case I ever wanted to go back to stock bumpers but decided not on my watch. $1000 for all plus shipping. Prefer not to separate. Will consider delivery within a reasonable distance.
LC bumper 1.jpg
LC bumper 2.jpg

LC bumper 1.jpg

LC bumper 2.jpg

LC plate bracket 1.jpg

Last edited:
Will you just sell the rear bumper? Just kidding Jim, these look great hopefully my rear bumper is reconditioned to look this good. GLWS

Will you just sell the rear bumper? Just kidding Jim, these look great hopefully my rear bumper is reconditioned to look this good. GLWS
Buy 'em both. Think of the time it'll save you with Mike. You'd have to pay him to redo yours anyway. You could sell your current one's as is and likely come out even between what you'll pay Mike to do yours and what you could get for them undone. And delivery would be included!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom