SOLD *** SOLD *** Campteq RTT/Poptop ***SOLD*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Putting my Campteq up for sale. Used about ten times. My daughter, that I camped with, is livin the vanlife now so I just sleep inside and don't need this beast anymore. Wear and tear are pretty much zero on this thing. There are a couple bolts missing on the handles so your time and money replacing those could be $100 if you value your time pretty high. In the pic a couple of the driprail mounts are not attached. I just didnt have it fully attached at the time of the pic, nothing is missing there. It's just the top with a 100w panel on top and some L-track mounted during construction. Inside is empty with a rail to mount your bed solution. I drive from the Stockton CA area down to LA once a month as well as SF on a different day every month. I will be in the Pheonix AZ area on 7-6-20

$6000 is where I'm starting out. Paid $6300. I think is a fair starting place since these things don't really wear out and they are pretty rare. Email is best Danielmwbg@live.com

Oh! At the time I got mine Yoteq was starting a colab with Campteq that never went anywhere. They slapped their stickers on there and that was the extent of their contribution.

20200602_173241.jpg

Last edited:
Putting my Campteq up for sale. Used about ten times. My daughter, that I camped with, is livin the vanlife now so I just sleep inside and don't need this beast anymore. Wear and tear are pretty much zero on this thing. There are a couple bolts missing on the handles so your time and money replacing those could be $100 if you value your time pretty high. In the pic a couple of the driprail mounts are not attached. I just didnt have it fully attached at the time of the pic, nothing is missing there. It's just the top with a 100w panel on top and some L-track mounted during construction. Inside is empty with a rail to mount your bed solution. I drive from the Stockton CA area down to LA once a month as well as SF on a different day every month. I will be in the Pheonix AZ area on 7-6-20

$6000 is where I'm starting out. Paid $6300. I think is a fair starting place since these things don't really wear out and they are pretty rare. Email is best Danielmwbg@live.com

Oh! At the time I got mine Yoteq was starting a colab with Campteq that never went anywhere. They slapped their stickers on there and that was the extent of their contribution.

View attachment 2361278

Wish this was for the 100 series :(

That was fast - I guess you have to know you want one to have a chance! Best of luck to the new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom