SOLD SoCal - x4 JDM genuine Weds Keeler Force (5x150,18x8,+52 offset) for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have x4 very clean JDM Weds Keeler Force (5x150,18x8,+52 offset) wheels for sale. Includes center caps. Each wheel weighs around 25lbs. I am asking $1500 or best offer for the whole set. If I receive full asking price I will cover shipping anywhere in the CONUS. No corrosion, chips or cracks. I was going to put this on my LX but decided to go a different direction.

IMG_0431.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

Wow! These are super sexy. If only my wallet would allow this. GLWS! 😍

I see you, sir. And your temptations. TTT for that. :cool: These are awesome someone buy these.

If I could pull these off they would be finished in an almost copper color and thrown on my LX. IF you still have them after my house gets done that might just happen. The HE wheels are killer but I think people are too proud of them currently for them to make any real sense in purchasing.

If I could pull these off they would be finished in an almost copper color and thrown on my LX. IF you still have them after my house gets done that might just happen. The HE wheels are killer but I think people are too proud of them currently for them to make any real sense in purchasing.
I am hoping to find some takeoffs under 2k, fingers crossed!

If you do not mind shipping I believe someone from Jacksonville, Fl. is selling a set wrapped in KO2s for the 19 mark.

Never mind those are sold. There is a set in Tarpon Spings, FL. with OEM tires for $25.

In case anyone is curious what these look like on a 100...

In case anyone is curious what these look like on a 100...
You are not helping me be responsible. Haha, those look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom