SOLD Houston, TX: JDM Weds Keeler Force (5x150,18x8,+52) + Tundra Steel Spare + 275/65/18 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W + 5 New TPMS (~500 miles on setup) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trusty Rusty

SILVER Star
Threads
Unfortunately, I recently sold my 2006 LX in order to focus on a few other priorities, so the like-new wheel/tire/TMPS setup needs to go to free up some garage space. I’d love to get them mounted on the lady’s 200, but she’s adamant she retains the “professional appearance” of the stock LC. The entire combo has around 500 miles of purely street driving, no off-road use whatsoever. They took me a bit of leg work to locate, as I’m not a fan of many of the modern/current wheels with extreme offsets and fake beadlocks/other assorted nuts/bolts/auxiliary shyte (no offense if that’s your cup). I felt they fit the 100 just right, with a simplistic 5-spoke design with just a bit of JDM flavor.

Details below hopefully addressing any potential questions.

Wheels:
-Weds Keeler Force, machined silver finish, literally like new condition free of any cracks, scratches or other blemishes/imperfections.
-Center caps have been retrofit with some very cool TEQ badges to further enhance the JDM theme of these wheels.
-Wheel sizing is a 5x150, 18x8, +52mm offset (will fit on any 100, 200, Tundra running the 5x150 bolt pattern).
-New TPMS installed in all 4 Weds wheels + spare
-No clearance issues with the hubs whatsoever. Awesome fitment and balanced perfectly smooth.
-OE Toyota Tundra Steelie for spare tire, 18x8, +60mm offset, balanced with new TPMS installed

Tires:
-Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/65/18 116T (opted for 116 load rating as I don’t trailer or substantially load my vehicles, and do not prefer the added weight/rotational mass of heavier load-rated options)
-Manufacture Date: 01/19 (first week of 2019)
-Tires run out to ~32.5” OD
-Added road noise is nearly non-existent, these tires are quiet. I had initial concerns with added noise and these have not disappointed, very comfortable drivers.
-Falken specs these as 14/32” tread depth new which is a bit of number-stretching exercise on their behalf. Pics attached showing minimum 12/32” on all five tires, taken right after install.

Lug Nuts:
-McGard 64073 Chrome (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts (Set of 20)

Price is $1200 OBO. Wheels/tires are like new, fully balanced with new TPMS installed, and ready to mount up. Brand new McGard lug nuts included with sale. Prefer local pickup in Houston, TX, but willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

Feel free to contact me anytime day or night via text, email, phone.
Russell Scoles
russell.scoles@gmail.com
7one3-two4nine-4five2three

fullsizeoutput_1c6d.jpeg

3erquVvGQaSboq2wTY5xPQ.jpg

ibdAc2moQVyn%0OFnQvUWg.jpg

wNMcSm2+Reif6FnR6Nsa1Q.jpg

lPcnE4tET8aJrJ%op6XDSQ.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for adjusted price. $1200 OBO, setup is like new with TPMS and lug nuts. Ready to mount and go. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom