Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Paul - would you happen to have a steering wheel for 1996 FZJ80? I'm looking to re-wrap to match my brown interior, so no need for perfection. I'm near Portland, OR. THanks!

My steering wheel is grey.

Please see your personal message.
FYI: ABS came out in 1993, and 93 and 94 used same front sensors.
In 1995 the sensor changed and was used in 95, 96, and 97
I have the sensor you need in stock and can same day ship it.

Yes. What is your city and zip so i can calculate shipping. Due to the length it could be expensive to ship i am in the San Gabriel 91770 area

My driver side rear shock mounts top and (bottom needs to be cut from donor axle and welded to mine’)
Mine Have been rust belted. If you have decent ones and your axle is being parted that would be awesome. Also if you could recommend any yard place where I might look if you don’t or shops that do lifts and and can fabricate a new one in their sleep I would be hugely appreciated
thank you so much

Most 4x4 shops that do custom work can easily provide and install equivalent shock mounts. I don't remove the shock mounts from the axle housings.

See your personal message please

I do not have the flare. Also try to buy this one as local as you can, as shipping is expensive due to the box size. I think Cruiser Parts Net sells new ones. Used ones that are not broken on the tabs have become very scarce and bring a very high price.

I do not have the flare. Also try to buy this one as local as you can, as shipping is expensive due to the box size. I think Cruiser Parts Net sells new ones. Used ones that are not broken on the tabs have become very scarce and bring a very high price.
Thanks. I appreciate your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom