Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please see your personal message

I do not have the lid.

Do you still have the front driveshaft ?

Yes and it is in good condition. $80 with local pickup in SoCal.

Please tell me what the RS3000 wiring harness is, as I believe it is an alarm harness. I have two complete under dash harnesses for 95-97 80 series and my experience has been that all Toyotas have the full harness for everything except the locker switch.
If I am wrong about it being an alarm haness then is it: Engine? Trans? Dash? left side harness? Right side harness. I am a collector of Cruisers and sell spare parts but I am not a dealer or used to part numbers.
I just want to share my opinion of the Toyota Alarm System: It is wonderful when it works. When it fails on you when you are out in the middle of nowhere 4 wheeling, you are in very deep trouble. I had mine fail in the Urananium Mining District about 50 miles in from Moab and finally had to bring someone out to bypass it. Someone had added a second alarm system and I had that one bypassed as well. I now have an alarm system that is easily understood.

Looking for a LX450 center console lid complete with hinges in good condition… I will recover so the leather condition is no big deal.

Also looking for all 4 of the door panel armrests … see pic

PM me if you can help

4B52FD66-43CA-4F6A-ACE4-DF48303260EA.jpeg

Looking for a LX450 center console lid complete with hinges in good condition… I will recover so the leather condition is no big deal.

Also looking for all 4 of the door panel armrests … see pic

PM me if you can help

View attachment 3023109
do you mean the padded part of armrests or the full width plastic part tha holds armrest and window switch?

You are correct that it's the factory alarm harness. Mine was removed by the PO and I'm wanting it back. I appreciate the warning on the alarm system and I may (in the future) take the same path you did. But in the meantime I'm wanting to get the OG alarm up and running, so if you have the wiring harness I'd love to buy it :)

Sorry to have used your valuable time, that harness that looks like the picture is not available.

Do you have a good SRS control module out of a non wreck vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Sensor Assembly, Air Bag
Part Number: 89170-60010

Hello boss how much for a rear axle ship to 29621
Shipping alone would be around $600 to $700. I don't have a rear axle anyway but I am trying to say this should be bought locally if possible

Do you have a good 97’ FZJ 80 SRS control module out of a non wreck vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Sensor Assembly, Air Bag
Part Number: 89170-60010

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom