For Sale Socal: 100 series OME Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
100 series OME shocks used a year under 8k miles. Perfect working condition just dirty.
47 each

Update: price went up to 47 each to cover packaging costs. Packed and ready to ship.

PXL_20201209_215402819.jpg

Last edited:
100 series OME shocks used a year under 8k miles. Perfect working condition just dirty.
40 each

View attachment 2520480
Hi. I have a 2004 100 and am getting close to needing new front and rear shocks. I'm new to OME gear so forgive me if this is a stupid question: Would these fit without additional mods? Any special hardware required? Thanks! Chris

Hi. I have a 2004 100 and am getting close to needing new front and rear shocks. I'm new to OME gear so forgive me if this is a stupid question: Would these fit without additional mods? Any special hardware required? Thanks! Chris

Nothing additional needed if you have non-ahc.

Hi, I'd like to buy these. Would you also have torsion bars or 2860 springs for an LX470? Shipping to Calgary, Alberta T3A 6E3

Hi, I'd like to buy these. Would you also have torsion bars or 2860 springs for an LX470? Shipping to Calgary, Alberta T3A 6E3

I only have shocks for sale and shipping in USA only, sorry.

Update: price went up to 47 each to cover packaging costs. Packed and ready to ship.

pm'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom