For Sale [SoCal] - 100 Series Ignition Switch - Used but good condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
I pulled this while diagnosing an issue with my ignition that ended up being the key warning switch.

I was too lazy to swap the new one back out.

Anyone want a spare for the trail?

$10 plus shipping.

2020-10-12 11.31.15.jpg

bump

bump

Bump

Bump

They can wear through and you get odd starting operation. I found this while I was also researching the broken cam situation that can strand you sometimes. Many people said they had seen these wear through and expose wires that would prevent starting. I keep one in my kit just in case.

They can wear through and you get odd starting operation. I found this while I was also researching the broken cam situation that can strand you sometimes. Many people said they had seen these wear through and expose wires that would prevent starting. I keep one in my kit just in case.
How much to ship to 30084?

You've convinced me lol. Murphy helped too 😂

Probably $9 shipped using flat rate... I have some other stuff for sale if you want to bundle any shipping... Mostly older stuff, but thought I'd throw that out there!

It may be cheaper if I find a really small box that fits...

Probably $9 shipped using flat rate... I have some other stuff for sale if you want to bundle any shipping... Mostly older stuff, but thought I'd throw that out there!
What all do you have for sale? Got threads for it?

Thanks!

Oh wow! That's an old one... I guess I need to mark that as sold! I thought I was up to date!

I do have a few 98/99 parts like the overhead console, and a few odds and ends. But not much more for the 100 series...

@patchagan I dropped the ball on this big time... Still want this? In a 'clean out the garage' mode and can get this in the mail quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom