So.......... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See my farm page ;) The wagon won't start now, think the glow plugs are gone, but I did take it for work cause it was too muddy just a few weeks ago, worked then, but just a little trouble starting, now not at all ;(

Meetings are still hit and miss try to be monthly but usually just Jim family, Howard and Tess, and me and Amanda. Not much else, what is new in the east?

Well, after re reading my vacuum thread I have decided to make mud more of worri orbit yin my life. Ha. That was supposed to say 'more of a priority in my life'... Anyway, yes, I'm back.

Oh, and sorry to hear about the glow plugs.

Not much is new in the east, except well, everything... Where to start? Well, my parents farm was invaded by a stray llama. Prado is still an only child although we havebull dozed the back yard, in part, to make arrangements for her two hairy footed friends to "visit." Ty acquired a wicked Sammy/horse hauler and we are gearing up for this years Clunker Run. Think you can make it? June 27-July 1. AB. Reverse TTRT so I guess we could call It TRTT. Speaking of reversals... We are headed to TNSurf in Nov. ThInk u can make that? Frenchies v1 and v2 will be there so it will be a reunion. Anyway, glad to be back. :)

Don't think I can make clunker run I will be fishing at Slave lake since I promised last year I would go but due to buying farm didn't make it, so I am double promised to Amanda's family I will fish this July long. Nov might be doable, although I am taking some time off in October for a friends wedding, so if I take some more time off around then, not sure if I can again in Nov, but depends if it is slow at work or not and if I have the people to spare ;) Right now got a girl leaving to go back home to ontario for 3 weeks and still have a broken ankle healing for 3 months, but hopefully she is back to atleast office duty by end of June. We are May longing in Tumbler though, right now looks like it might be one of only a very few wheeling trips this year, will see how it goes ;)

Ah, good to know. Ok, I'll pester you about Nov then when the time is right. :) May Long = fencing party. No other set plans except would like to get out to KNP in August sometime, hold the Highland Games and get out to ON in Sept. TNS and Clunker are the big trips this year as priorities continue to shift...

I hear you, I have fencing party once I get back, huterites are building a horse shelter this week, got to disk up a few patches and seed as soon as things dry up enough, plant garden, and then later in the summer I have to do the weeping tile around the house so that water stops flowing under the foundation and into the shop corners! will be a busy summer on the farm, hoping get all the big things done this year, and next year will be more of a wheeling and wrenching year ;)

Yep, totally hear you. Horse shelters are easy and fun to build - we made one last fall and the horses used it all winter. I have to finally figure out the front flower bed and I started some plants inside so will need to set up the raised beds sooner than later. I accidentally drove into the garage door the day before we left for Kauai so I need to get that fixed too although the door still works (the 77's roof rack clipped it when it drooped down as I drove in). I want to work on the boat too, go fishing at some point, have a bunch of creative projects floating through my mind, have to catch up on sewing and have thoroughly enjoyed my furniture refurbs so want to do some more of those. Yes, so many projects...

Then there is work that without it, project funding limits projects ;) There has to be a solution to the time and money game, possibly winning the lottery? I will go and do that so I have more time for projects ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom