So, I sold my truck yesterday... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
Yep, sold my 2002 GMC 2500 HD and got myself a nice stash of Cruiser Cash ! Luckily, I've got a color matched interior Line-Ex bill and some paint & body work on the hard top to pay for.... so that small stash is going ot get smaller quickly...

No way! I didn't even think that you were thinking of getting rid of it. Man, that was a nice ride! So what are you going to replace it with?

LOL. No, not my clean F350 work truck - an old, beat up 2002 yard truck that I had.

Ah, cool! Your interior looks really nice as it is - it's all the same color and it matches pretty well. Are you just Line-X'ing the floor? What about the air conditioning? You decided on which one you want? There is the Vintage Air, CCOT Air, and Nostalgic Air. Personally, I like the CCOT the best but it's the priciest. I'll have to save my pennies for a while...

Sprayed the entire interior, effectively. Protected the door sills, the edges of the interior of the door, the floors and inside walls of the truck. It turned out pretty good - but I'm an imperfect perfectionist.

2014-11-20 07.05.32.jpg

Nice! And here I thought you were going to do it all in black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom