SOLD (So Cal) Warn Model 5967 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used Model 5967 for sale. Picked it up some 10 plus years ago and never installed it. Comes with cable, controller, and mount plate. Tested it earlier this morning and it works fine.

$500. $475

Due to weight this is would need to be mudship or local pick up.

Alternately I can strap to a pallet if the buyer is willing to arrange pickup and prepay shipping.

Thanks...Don

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_5006.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but I really don’t know what the difference is other than the 8274 being a newer version of the 5967. I’m sure there is someone on mud that is well versed on the Warn upright winches...it’s just not me I’m sorry to say.

Don

A little research, and I came up with some details.

Apparently, this is actually a model 8200 (not sure what the 5967 designates).

This one is a power IN only, originally (but it sounds like it's not uncommon for the motor to have been updated with power IN/OUT and the proper solenoids to be added)

Now, it appears as though yours is missing the control arm for the free spool mechanism; and being that there may not be a power OUT, that might be a concern. But I'm sure a replacement arm could be found or fabbed up.

The bottom winch in this photo appears to be what you've got.

warn_belleview_winches.jpg

It's very similar to the original Bellevue Winch, but with the automatic brake that's included on the later models.

They appear to be pretty short lived, and parts are hard to come by. But yours appears to be in pretty good shape; and as the proud owner of an early 8274 myself, I can definitely say, when they work, the just friggin WORK!!!

I'd rather have a time tested, and functioning, US built Warn than a new, but questionable, Chinese model of any brand.

The one I have listed does power in and out so must have been converted at one time.

Thanks for the great info BTW~

I have a used Model 5967 for sale. Picked it up some 10 plus years ago and never installed it. Comes with cable, controller, and mount plate. Tested it earlier this morning and it works fine.

$500. $475

Due to weight this is would need to be mudship or local pick up.

Alternately I can strap to a pallet if the buyer is willing to arrange pickup and prepay shipping.

Thanks...Don

View attachment 2205535

View attachment 2205536

View attachment 2205537

View attachment 2205538

View attachment 2205541
Hello dear
I am interested, please if it is still available, please email me.
Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom