So CAL FRIDAY MEET UP Heading to SnT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
Posted in the Snt thread, but thought this would give everyone a chance to read without having to dig through the 5 pages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those interested in convoying up to Pismo.

Several rigs are meeting up FRIDAY Morning, 9:30am off the 405 Right before the 101 interchange (which anyone from So Cal will be taking toward SnT) at the Sepulveda Exit. We will be waiting just North of Ventura on Sepulveda Blvd .

This is an open invite and we will not be sticking around for more than 15/20minutes. I'm trying to find a solid location with parking (and coffee), but for now I will say just across the street from the Sherman Oaks Galleria, North on Sepulveda (if you know of a proper location let me know).

We will be on CB Channel 4, and should not be too hard to find. Call me on my cell if you cannot find us.

Sam

i will be heading north on the 101 from ventura at 1100 if all goes well. if you think you will be my way about that time call me 805 890 8798 later
chappy

i so retarded, i am leaving friday at 1100

PKP80 said:
FRIDAY Morning, 9:30am off the 405 Right before the 101 interchange (which anyone from So Cal will be taking toward SnT) at the Sepulveda Exit. We will be waiting just North of Ventura on Sepulveda Blvd .
Damn, im not in college anymore here..I wish... :flipoff2: i got things to do.. :frown: I'll pass S-n-T Event, you guys have Fun -n- N'joy Drive safe.

Chappy try and make it an hour earlier we'd love to have you.

LX, only one of the greatest events your missing out on, I would change your mind if I was u.

Sam,
Where do you want me to meet you guys after the 40's break down? I should be able to cram a couple of you in the 80.
see you up there!!!
David...

LX_TREME said:
Damn, im not in college anymore here..I wish... :flipoff2: i got things to do.. :frown: I'll pass S-n-T Event, you guys have Fun -n- N'joy Drive safe.

Big surprise, that mall queen of yours could never hang anyways. :flipoff2:

Wish I could leave with you guys, unfortuantely I have to work. See you on Sat. morning.

Biff said:
Big surprise, that mall queen of yours could never hang anyways. :flipoff2:

Wish I could leave with you guys, unfortuantely I have to work. See you on Sat. morning.

Work - I'm done with monthly closing Biff. How about you. We blew away our new noon deadline today by 1 1/2 hours. WhooHoooooo :bounce2: Corporate can fly a kite if they want it done in 2 days flat. :flipoff2:

Brentbba said:
Work - I'm done with monthly closing Biff. How about you. We blew away our new noon deadline today by 1 1/2 hours. WhooHoooooo :bounce2: Corporate can fly a kite if they want it done in 2 days flat. :flipoff2:

Just finish yesterday, still swamp though. Turns out the owners actually want me to work. :rolleyes:

Biff said:
Just finish yesterday, still swamp though. Turns out the owners actually want me to work. :rolleyes:

Bastards! :mad: :D

Save a couple of spaces at the camp ground for Brent, and I.

Biff said:
Save a couple of space at the camp ground for Brent, and I.

Fo Sure... Us SoCal guys must stick together... J/K Allways room for you guys!

-Matt

Picked up CO2 tanks last night. Filled mine this morning. Seals Compressed Gasses - $10.25 plus tax for a 10lb tank in Costa Mesa. In and out in 5 minutes.

Packing the beast and painting my Laguna Niguel sign for the post this evening.

LX_TREME said:
Im just concern the salt will burn up and pit my $6000 rims rapidly :flipoff2:

:princess: :flamingo: :princess: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom