SOLD So Cal, 1998 Lexus LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
brown
Quick and to the point. Looking to sell my 1998 Lexus LX 470. This thing is in awesome condition and everything works as it should, everything. AHC works and adjusts as needed. Interior is in awesome shape with NO rips or tears, including the driver's seat. All interior wood grain trim is in great shape. Carpets are all clean and free of wear and tear or stains. This has always been a Southern California vehicle spending the majority of its life in Encinitas Ca. Exterior paint is in great shape and appears to have been re-sprayed at some point before my ownership. This is truly a clean unmolested cruiser except for the Method wheels and the Prinsu roof rack that I put on.

174,000 miles on the clock and the engine is as smooth as butter.... seriously, you can barely tell it's running its so smooth! Very clean engine bay and it doesn't leak a single drop of oil or any other fluid (I park it on my clean concrete driveway so leaky vehicles are not allowed). I got receipts and etc. from the previous owner and since I've owned it I've put brand new breaks and rotors all the way around. I hate to sell it, but I've come to realize that as much as I like cruisers, I'm a truck guy and really need to have a truck bed vs a 3rd row for my lifestyle. I can provide more pics if someone is seriously interested. I've recently decided to sell so I don't have many pics currently and I plan on getting it all cleaned up and more photos this weekend. In the meantime I figured I'd throw it up on the Mud Board before I have the chance to post it up elsewhere. Thanks for looking.

$14,000

thumbnail_IMG_5772.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5771.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5774.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5645.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6315.jpg

Last edited:
Send me some interior pics to fowlerm20@gmail.com. Very interested in it.
Matt it was nice meeting you and I hope the cruiser is everything you hoped it was! I’ll be checking your posts from time to time to see how it’s progressed. Awesome fly and drive effort!!! Really cool adventure I hope. Take care and thanks again!

Matt it was nice meeting you and I hope the cruiser is everything you hoped it was! I’ll be checking your posts from time to time to see how it’s progressed. Awesome fly and drive effort!!! Really cool adventure I hope. Take care and thanks again!
Roger, great to meet you too. We rolled in last night about 2100 miles later and it drove great the whole time! Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom