Smaller Fridge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to get a smaller fridge that would fit on the back seat floor in the middle so kids can get sodas and snacks when we're on road trips. I'm usually pulling my trailer with its own fridge/freezer so I don't need huge capacity. The variety of options in daunting. Hoping there is a tried and trail proven smaller design.

The back seat floor behind the center console is very limited in terms of space available.
The smallest fridge that i can think of is a waeco CDF-11 but most of the people install them as a center console.

9283174393_04f76879db_z.jpg

The back seat floor behind the center console is very limited in terms of space available.
The smallest fridge that i can think of is a waeco CDF-11 but most of the people install them as a center console.

View attachment 1743252

Wtf that's awesome

View attachment 1743252
Very nice

Did a Google search as the ih8mud search feature doesn't like my iPhone - and came up with nothing about the fridge install. Mind sharing a link?

Someone should measure, I can't. I'm also thinking the 18l and the 25l will fit also, but not look as cool and it will sit higher.
- about indel and dometic

would be great if someone came up with an entire center console replacement with a fridge inside, something to give more of a stock look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom