Small Aux / Second Battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hello all .. Cleopatra = VDJ76L-RKMNYV - Cleopatra have very limited engine bay free space .. in RHD the second or aux battery goes inline behind the main one on our drivers side .. the RHD version obviously have more space there since all brake and steering stuff it's on the other side ..

Well not my case on LHD Cleo ...

So I either go with a battery inside the cabin ( alternative I don't like ) or some sort of small battery that will work as good an regular battery to put in there all the aftermaket stuff I have planned for her ..

I've been looking around these options ..

Amazon product ASIN B000LUDEOI
as an alternative .. right now I'm in the mood the smallest the better ..

I'll appreciated all comments ..

David

what about using a group 51/51r, similar size and porbaby going to be easier to find in a pinch. when you start looking at smaller batteries that will work for a utv/atv just check that it is an agm or lead acid as some of tha batteries are lithium ion or lithium iron and that have a different charge rate as the lead acid batteries.

or ill trade ya straight up for my 80 and youll have all the room that you could want to add a second battery ;)

or ill trade ya straight up for my 80 and youll have all the room that you could want to add a second battery ;)

you know I do have an 80 and I know all the things that I would miss .. but having a TDI Toyota V8 on a smaller lighter platform .. ain't gonna be part of that ..

thanks for your tip ..

• Length: 9.375 in
  • Width: 5 in
  • Height: 8.75 in
size in check !

my impression of lithium (ferrous P) batteries is that they are much lighter than a Lead acid for the same Ah, but not significantly different in volume.

Focus on size mostly I've been looking at these .. not sure if they will accomplish my idea .. sure I will run this

Amazon product ASIN B01LEHLINK
or something more simpler

Amazon product ASIN B000OTIPDQ
so far ..

Amazon.com: Antigravity Batteries AG-1601 Lithium-Ion Powersports Battery, Small Case, One Size, Black: Automotive

Amazon.com: VMAX857 AGM Deep Cycle Group U1 Battery Replacement for Kangaroo TG-31 12V 35Ah Golf Cart Battery: Automotive

here are the sizes I might be able to squeeze in my available space ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom