SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driver and Passenger Side front fender splash guards?

Pretty much everything short of removing the spindle itself unfortunately. The bolts are behind the hub/rotor assembly.
If you can wait a while I can make it happen. If you need them in the next month then I’m not going to be able to do it. Too much other life happening.

right rear axle shaft off the 99 (assuming it has the locking rear diff)...i need the right rear axle shaft

what are those selling for new?
Not sure you can buy them new. I’ve seen them used anywhere from $75-$175 on different sites. So really just comes down to what you want for the part. Thanks

Hello, do you have the scuff plate for the front passenger door? this is the plastic trim that covers the edge of the carpet and the door jamb. In tan/beige. I have one in my 1999 it is just cracked! thx.

I’m looking for some patch panels cut behind both front wheels for the inner rocker panels? Shipped to 85282
I do have a rust free one, and I'll double check to make sure that area was not damaged in the accident. Any chance you can send me a picture of how large an area you need? 870-504-3640.

Hello, do you have the scuff plate for the front passenger door? this is the plastic trim that covers the edge of the carpet and the door jamb. In tan/beige. I have one in my 1999 it is just cracked! thx.
Yessir, I have two! Shoot me your address so I can check shipping.
82720-60040
Yes, I do! Can you PM me your address so I can check shipping costs?

I do have a rust free one, and I'll double check to make sure that area was not damaged in the accident. Any chance you can send me a picture of how large an area you need? 870-504-3640.

Yessir, I have two! Shoot me your address so I can check shipping.

Yes, I do! Can you PM me your address so I can check shipping costs?
I sent a text with a picture but I can send it on here DM if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom