Parting Out slow 98 100 series partout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driver's side mirror... just the mirror. Is it a "heated" mirror? If so, and you still have it. Please PM. Thanks!

Hvac console still available? I'm a ting to convert my mark levinson stuff with integrated hvac to your type

yep, still have it.

Still have the big plastic skid plate? If so, cost shipped to 95928?

I do still have it, give me a day or two and I'll let you know.
Paul

I have a buster air vent. The one to the right of the radio. Do you have that? -Thanks

I do but I'd sell it with the entire HVAC assembly.

What about the little piece in the cup holder that prevents your drinks from tipping over?

let me check, I don't remember getting rid of that piece.

Brake master cylinder- PM Sent

Do you still have the HI/N/LO indicator for the transfer case lever? I don't need the whole shifter and boot, just the little "button" on the top of the "shifter" that says H/N/L...

Also, one of the side mirrors would be great. I mainly need it for the hardware. Specifically, the little balls that lock into a detent to keep the mirror in either the folded or normal position. Mine drivers side locks folded, but will not stay extended...

I've searched through this thread to see if they had already been sold and didn't find anything, so do you still have the control arms available? What about the sway bars?

Would you happen to have the panel that covers the spare tire kit on the left side of the hatch area?

I do still have the cover

I've searched through this thread to see if they had already been sold and didn't find anything, so do you still have the control arms available? What about the sway bars?

I do still have all the control arms and sway bars.

Do you still have the HI/N/LO indicator for the transfer case lever? I don't need the whole shifter and boot, just the little "button" on the top of the "shifter" that says H/N/L...

Also, one of the side mirrors would be great. I mainly need it for the hardware. Specifically, the little balls that lock into a detent to keep the mirror in either the folded or normal position. Mine drivers side locks folded, but will not stay extended...

got your PM and responding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom