Parting Out slow 98 100 series partout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you happen to have the rubber boot that protects the driver side door wiring harness to the body? I'll take it if so.

I should have it, it'll be a day or two to look at it.
Paul

How much for the wind wing/spoiler?

green 98 with grey interior, lots of damage front end side swipe and a gentle roll. 2 different accidents.

This is the list of items NOT available:
engine, trans and transfer
entire wiring harness
gauge cluster
driver side door panels and guts
driver side running board
both outer taillights
3rd row seats
roof rack
driver side cladding

everything else is good to go
upper hatch
tailgate
both door mirrors
inner taillights
etc. etc.

rims and tires and diffs will not be available until May??

post here first so as to keep a timeline

I still do NOT use paypal.

Do you have the front driver side and front passenger side door window control unit? control panel trim? front seat cup holder cover? also, I could use both running boards with end caps. I need all to be intact with working clips (window controls and cup holder cover). I will need shipping to Connecticut. thx -Wayne

Do you have the front driver side and front passenger side door window control unit? control panel trim? front seat cup holder cover? also, I could use both running boards with end caps. I need all to be intact with working clips (window controls and cup holder cover). I will need shipping to Connecticut. thx -Wayne

Most everything on the driver side is being used on my 2000 rebuild.

anyone need an airbag? or console lid?

DSCF0384.JPG

DSCF0385.JPG

DSCF0386.JPG

DSCF0387.JPG

If you are taking this thing apart down to the bare bones at any point, I will buy all the rubber body mounts including bolts, nuts etc...

Hi, how is the condition of wood grain trim on doors and center console? Thanks.

I need the removable panel that covers the oil drain plug. Also need the two screws or bolts that hold it in place. Thanks.

I need the removable panel that covers the oil drain plug. Also need the two screws or bolts that hold it in place. Thanks.

I've still got that piece. $30 mailed to you.

Hi, how is the condition of wood grain trim on doors and center console? Thanks.

on the doors, do you just want the piece around the window switch, and master control on driver door?
pic of the center console

DSCF0404.JPG

DSCF0405.JPG

PM sent regarding oil drain plug access cover

not for nuthin, but those are parts (driver side window control unit, center console trim pieces, passenger window control) I inquired about here in thread above, earlier...

the driver door and driver rear door switches and driver running board are being used in my 2000 rebuild, pass side front and rear are available as is the center console and pass running board. shipping the running board is cost prohibitive.
Paul

a few more pics, probably not worth shipping the cargo area panels but if someone just needs a door or the cubby or the speaker screen, I'll separate them.
A and B pillar covers/trim and grab handles
speaker screen pic has a couple drops of rain on it.

DSCF0449.JPG

DSCF0444.JPG

DSCF0445.JPG

DSCF0443.JPG

DSCF0442.JPG

brake master

DSCF0455.JPG

DSCF0456.JPG

DSCF0457.JPG

the driver door and driver rear door switches and driver running board are being used in my 2000 rebuild, pass side front and rear are available as is the center console and pass running board. shipping the running board is cost prohibitive.
Paul
I just send you a message. I hope that you received it, bc I am not too familiar with the messaging on these boards. I just read your comment here above about using the driver side window switches. Please rsvp to PM so I at least know that I PM'd you correctly. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom