Sliders for KDSS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any real-world experience with sliders on KDSS equipped trucks?
Right now,I’m looking at White Knuckle, Metal Tech, and RCI...
Any others I should be looking at?
For those with White Knuckle, does the 11* angle prevent them from being used as a step? We have a RTT, and use the current running boards frequently to access the tent while packing up, etc.
Thanks

McDuff123 I purchased RSG’s Angle Sliders last year when they had their annual Black Friday sale and have been extremely happy with the performance and style. I thought that they said they were compatible with KDSS on their website before I ordered but I was mistaken. Much to my surprise they fit perfect. On the driver side frame rail there was one spot that the hydraulic lines attach with just a bracket and a bolt located ruffly under the “B” pillar. With a little finagling I was able to get the sliders on perfect without impacting anything to the KDSS system. In the last eight months I’ve four wheeled from the Oregon Coast down to Hoover Dam and back. I’ve put them through just about every kind of situation imaginable. I use them for supporting jack stands when preforming oil changes and I’m thankful that they the rear of the sliders push obstacles away from the back of my vehicle because it has saved my rear quarter panel from a tree. I hope this helps but their are some other options out there. I have an 04’ btw.
28EBBF4E-1B04-4CE6-B61B-3F00E715DAF3.jpeg

GXPDX...
Thank you for the info. I’ll definitely look into RSG.
With the angle, are you still able to use as a step to get access to the roof rack, etc?
BTW, your GX looks great!
Thanks again

Correct, It’s a shallow upward angle so I usually step on the rear of the sliders and step on my rear tire and can access all of my cargo box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom