Sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

steel bumper, lift snorkel... silver

Last edited:
anyone know who has the white 80 i wana say 3fe years by looking at the wheels, smallish lift, working at ups on hope road in tinton falls. i havent seen it in a while since i have a different work schedule but i used to see it every now and then on the way home from work and i havent seen it reciently.

jonheld said:
Sounds like Todd, but not sure on the color.

Hey, I hope you guys will make it up to the meeting in January. It's always a good time and the food is awesome.

Are you inviting us..

Are you inviting us..

Yes. The meeting is open to all who wish to attend. We only ask that you RSVP on the GCLC mail list so we can keep track of the headcount and who's bringing what.
There will be raffle prizes, giveaways and whatever else we can find. Folks are coming from as far away as Rotchester, NY to make it.
The food is crazy good and there will be plenty of Cruiser gawking time.

saw it again on 22 plainfield area.. rack lights the whole9, looks great

Finally got a pic of this cruiser I saw

image-1845725848.jpg

image-1465818493.jpg

image-1845725848.jpg

image-1465818493.jpg

sighting: dark coloed 80 on rt. 41 in deptford nj, round 04:30 today (tues) anyone here? looked like it had a/m front bumper and stickers on the sliding windows.

Could of been me! Dark Green Pearl paint looks black almost, TLCA and ih8mud sticker on drivers slier windows. ARB roof rack TJM bumper though.

2 more sightings.

friday morning s/b on rt295 between jackson and mt holly. dark colored 80 with a/m front bumper and external spare.

sunday parked at the columbus market 1000am. a/m front bumper, 80 series. i had the outback parked in front of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom