• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Sierra Expeditions BBQ and open house 6-12 anyone going?

I am sure most know about this but Wil and Wendy are having an open house and BBQ at there new store front and shop in Tempe. I think it is great to have this kind of resource here in Tempe and am sure they would love our support. I am planning on going and was wondering if anyone else in the club is going to be planning on it?

The next post is from Wil's post on another forum. Hope he doesn't mind me reposting it on our board.

Last edited:
Come join Sierra Expeditions at 6:00 pm on Saturday, June 12th 2010 for a Grand Opening Celebration and Customer Appreciation BBQ. The new store front is coming along great, and we'd like to kick it off the right way, a BBQ. We'll be grilling up some hot dogs for the kids (ok big kids too), and hamburgers, and will have chips and soda / water. This will be a BYOB event if you wish to have an adult beverage.

bday%20001.JPG

Who: Bring the Family!
When: 6:00pm Saturday June 12th, 2010
Where: Sierra Expeditions, 1435 E University Drive, Suite C-101, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Google Map Link)

Tempe-Store-Grand-Opening1.jpg

If you can make it, please do not park in front of Tempe Yarn & Fiber until after 7pm.

Printable Flyer w/ Grand Opening Coupons

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, generally it is our new fiscal year in June and time to drive up the sales pipeline. With fam of 5, I need a few million miles nowadays to even go anywhere; of course I'm driving right now, too bad Toyota doesn't grant you Frequent Toyota Miles.

Wait a minute, maybe I should propose that to Mr. Toyoda: drive a title-confirmed 100,000 miles in your Toyota get X% off new Toyota, drive 1,000,000 miles in your Toyota get 40% (or whatever) off new Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom