For Sale Sierra Designs 2 person 3+ season tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a older 2 person sierra designs tent. This is a nice tent but i getting a little old. No rip or anything. The hock cord in the poles i worn out but is easily replaced with new cord if you want. To me this is a bigger 2 person tent. But i am used to small ultra light tents. It is designed to function as a 3 season tent but also work well in colder weather. All the mesh has flap the zip it shut. Nice tent jut a little old and i am moving. So it ha to go. I will take $50 or it plus shipping. It is about 7 lb and a little long. So i would count on about $20 for shipping or so but i will only charge actual shipping.
z8rd6sk.jpg

pjoFvxh.jpg

I have a older 2 person sierra designs tent. This is a nice tent but i getting a little old. No rip or anything. The hock cord in the poles i worn out but is easily replaced with new cord if you want. To me this is a bigger 2 person tent. But i am used to small ultra light tents. It is designed to function as a 3 season tent but also work well in colder weather. All the mesh has flap the zip it shut. Nice tent jut a little old and i am moving. So it ha to go. I will take $50 or it plus shipping. It is about 7 lb and a little long. So i would count on about $20 for shipping or so but i will only charge actual shipping.
z8rd6sk.jpg

pjoFvxh.jpg
Hey, any chance this is still available??

Lol. I’ll sell you mine for $50 plus shipping. His post is 30 months old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom