Side Window Channel Rubbers for a Bj74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys and girls,
Dose anybody know where I could find the channel rubbers for the sliding windows in a Landcruiser MWB Bj74 Fiberglass Roof

Solution
Hi guys and girls,
Dose anybody know where I could find the channel rubbers for the sliding windows in a Landcruiser MWB Bj74 Fiberglass Roof Cheers Karl

You mean the rear side windows in the FRP top?
I got mine from euro4x4 here in Europe. But they also ship worldwide.
The seals can only be replaced properly / in one piece by removing the glass, which requires removing the metal frames from the FRP-Top. They are glued in with butyl mastic. Quite a pricedure, but can be done.
All nicely described in the manual.
If the seals are bad the frame most likely benefits from some rust treatment and fresh paint.
Cheers Ralf
Thanks so much for ur reply Ralf, much appreciated
The seals can only be replaced properly / in one piece by removing the glass, which requires removing the metal frames from the FRP-Top. They are glued in with butyl mastic. Quite a pricedure, but can be done.
If the seals are bad the frame most likely benefits from some rust treatment and fresh paint.
Cheers Ralf

Hi guys and girls,
Dose anybody know where I could find the channel rubbers for the sliding windows in a Landcruiser MWB Bj74 Fiberglass Roof Cheers Karl

Cheers Ralf
Thanks so much for ur reply Ralf, much appreciated

Solution
Cheers Ralf
Felde, which manual? Can you link me? This is a project I need to do eventually...

Hi guys and girls,
Dose anybody know where I could find the channel rubbers for the sliding windows in a Landcruiser MWB Bj74 Fiberglass Roof
Refer to this page for part numbers, last diagram.

You can verify those part numbers with "toyodiy.com"

Felde, which manual? Can you link me? This is a project I need to do eventually...
The Chassis and Body Workshop manual.
To be found somwhere here
I have it for my 1984-90 Heavy Duty.
If that suits you PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom