Shout out... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to give Kurt and Bryce at CO a shoutout for their exceptional customer service. I called late on Thur afternoon needing most everything to do full F&R axle rebuilds, fully expecting to not make the shipping pick-up cut-off for the day. Kurt took the time to talk through it to make sure I didn't miss anything and give a couple pointers for the job. 15 minutes later I realized I forgot a separate part and called back. Not only did Bryce make sure the extra part got added to my original order, but the team got my complete order shipped so it arrived in NC first thing Tuesday morning...all during a holiday weekend.

I really appreciate the attention CO gives it's customers...not something that is as common as it once was.

Thanks!

Just wanted to give Kurt and Bryce at CO a shoutout for their exceptional customer service. I called late on Thur afternoon needing most everything to do full F&R axle rebuilds, fully expecting to not make the shipping pick-up cut-off for the day. Kurt took the time to talk through it to make sure I didn't miss anything and give a couple pointers for the job. 15 minutes later I realized I forgot a separate part and called back. Not only did Bryce make sure the extra part got added to my original order, but the team got my complete order shipped so it arrived in NC first thing Tuesday morning...all during a holiday weekend.

I really appreciate the attention CO gives it's customers...not something that is as common as it once was.

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words!

I'll make sure to pass this along to the team in the shop and shipping as they really do all the heavy lifting (literally and figuratively) and really kick butt. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom