SOLD [SHIP ANYWHERE IN US] Denso Oxygen Sensors for 95-97 Land Cruiser/LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.

For sale are two brand new Denso oxygen sensors--one upstream, one downstream. Part numbers are 234-4157 (upstream) and 234-4153 (downstream). Bought these guys to put on my 93 land cruiser after reading many threads that sang their praises. Turns out I was not observant enough and these parts do not work on 93-94 cruisers. From my understanding, they fit 95-97 cruisers (possibly later than 97 as well, although I am not certain about that). As you can see from the photos, I opened one of the bags and I wrote the words "FRONT" and "REAR" on the boxes so I would not mix them up while installing them. Because of this, I could not return them. My loss is your gain.

These are brand new parts with 0 miles on them. They have never even been screwed on to my rig. If you have a 95-97 cruiser and need some new o2s, today is your lucky day.

See pictures to see how "used" these parts are. As you can tell, the bag is open on the "front" sensor (number 234-4157). Other one is still sealed. Both have writing on the boxes.

I'll ship these guys anywhere in the US. If interested, please call or text (206) 437-8794.

-Riley
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom