SFLC Meet and Greet, 21 June 2014, 1200pm at Buffalo Wild Wings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see everyone, and yes, I said I may bring my 200 to Uwharrie.
Sorry for the crappy photo. There were a couple more guys in there.

The "old" and new.

Good turnout and couple new guys....if we ever get old guys and new guys together may break 10 people at a meeting....caleb, bryan, glenn and others...hahaa

I heard BBQBoy say he would go to Logans Run :)

Had some good food and cold drinks today. Thanks to Hunter for driving all the way from Walterboro in a 1F with a flappy top in this heat.

Beau, Hunter, BBQBoy and his three progeny, Clayton, Excessive, Jeremy and his father, and myself...

Talked about LOGANS RUN as next event unless Jeremy tackles a knuckle rebuild on his 80 and Hunter and Beau go to help by handing cold beers and cleaning greasy parts for him. :)

Then we will likely have cookout at my place again if a date can be identified that is good for majority of those wanting to attend...

Then Wintery Mix first weekend of December or thereabouts....then followed in Jan-Feb with oyster roast...or maybe do the cookout then as Glenns new shop is too nice to put oysters inside. LOL

Thanks again everyone....enjoyed it.

I'm in for a HAMOM with my front knuckles, the 80 is down until it gets corrected - hopefully prior to Logan's Run. My good friend @pbarger (who has been trying to come out for a meet with us) and Tim (Beau Diddly) eventually need to do the job on their rigs, so this is good experience. My garage is kinda small, though, so if anyone has a better location, I'm all for it. Heck, I'll pay Glenn a couple hundred bucks usage fee if he'll let us use his new shop. If not, I'll break out the lawn chairs, Big Green Egg, some music, and cold beer and we can knock it out in my driveway.

Good time nice to see a good crowd turn out. After I left I went to pick up my cars. Fred Anderson did some brake work on the 4runner. They supposedly road tested it. However when I tried to drive off the lot I couldn't stop and almost plowed into another car. They forgot to bleed the brakes. They took care of it right away but pretty poor quality control. I haven't towns my truck there since it changed to Fred Anderson but even if it is more expensive and I have to take time off from work to pick it up I will probably stick with Glenn.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom